here are the top football transfer stories, done deals, Speculations and titbits as compiled by our man Paul Ayorinde
you can Follow Paul on twitter @El_pauleta and also follow @Newfanzone for instant follow back, you can also like our Newfanzone Facebook page
Lets keep the conversation going!
– Besiktas have confirmed that they have signed Mario Gomez on a season-long loan from Fiorentina with an option to buy.
– Napoli have completed the signing of defender Vlad Chiriches from Tottenham.
– Newcastle have completed the signing of Chancel Mbemba from Anderlecht.
– Carpi have signed Brazilian winger Gabriel Silva on loan from Udinese.
– Lille have signed Zambian defender Stoppila Sunzu on a season-long loan from Shanghai Shenhua.
– Hellas Verona have confirmed the signing of defender Michelangelo Albertazzi from AC Milan.
Today’s reports and rumours:
– Jose Callejon’s agent has denied any contact with Chelsea and says the Spaniard will be staying with Napoli.
– According to Sky Sports sources, Edin Dzeko representatives have agreed personal terms with Roma but a deal between the clubs has yet to be reached.
– Atalanta defender Yohan Benalouane is on the verge of a transfer to Claudio Ranieri’s Leicester City, according to reports.
– Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs insists Kevin de Bruyne will not be leaving the club this summer.
– According to Sky Sports sources, the fee agreed between Crystal Palace and Sunderland for Connor Wickham is £9m including add-ons.
– Laurent Blanc says Paris St-Germain are close to signing Manchester United’s Angel di Maria.
– PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic says his next move will be a “big surprise”.
– Lucas Digne’s agent has denied reports he has held talks with Liverpool regarding a move to Anfield for the Paris Saint-Germain left-back.
– According to reports in Italy, Everton are back in the running for Inter Milan man Xherdan Shaqiri.
– Pedro’s move from Barcelona to Man United is matter of “when, not if”, According to Marca.
– According to reports, Blackburn Rovers striker Rudy Gestede is close to joining Aston Villa.
– Emmanuel Mayuka has no future at Southampton,according to manager Ronald Koeman.
– Sunderland have not made an offer for Ola Toivonen, according to French Ligue 1 side Rennes.
– Palermo are in advanced negotiations with Arsenal for Joel Campbell, according to reports.
– Real Madrid are interested in signing Real Betis starlet Dani Ceballos, according to Marca.
– Chelsea are prepared to bid up to £30m with a series of add-ons for Everton defender John Stones, according to reports.
– West Brom are locked in talks with Liverpool over the transfer of striker Rickie Lambert, according to Sky Sports sources.
– Inter Milan defender Danilo D’Ambrosio is heading for the San Siro exit, according to reports.
– According to reports, Juventus are interested in signing Davide Astori after injuries to both Giorgio Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli.
– Godfred Donsah’s agent confirms Cagliari “rejected a €6m offer” with Juventus, Sampdoria and Bologna interested.
– Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli’s agent has reportedly offered him to Lazio.
– The agent of Juventus striker Fernando Llorente has reportedly flown to London to talk with Arsenal about a possible move.
– Swansea have reportedly put a £25m price tag on Ashley Williams to fend off interest from Crystal Palace.
– Stoke City are still interested in signing Dynamo Kiev winger Andriy Yarmolenko and Barcelona winger Adama Traore, according to reports
– Leicester City are prepared to pay £11m to sign Chile midfielder Charles Aranguiz from Brazilian club Internacional, according to reports.
– Emmanuel Adebayor is set to complete a move to Aston Villa after passing a medical and agreeing personal terms.
– According to reports, Manchester United winger Ashley Young will hold crunch talks with the club on his return from their pre-season tour of the USA.
– According to reports in Portugal, Porto are closing in on a deal for Pablo Osvaldo, who is available on a free transfer.
– According to reports, Real Madrid and Manchester United will agree on a €35million deal for David De Gea before the end of the week.
– Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has admitted he does not know where Manchester United winger Angel Di Maria is.
– Domenico Criscito’s agent opened the door to Inter, noting a Zenit exit would “depend on many factors.
– According to reports, Ligue 1 side FC Nantes have had a bid rejected by Dijon for starlet Mouameth Sané.
– Bordeaux are in advanced talks to sign Vitoria Guimaraes defender Josué Sa.
– Manchester City 18-year old striker Enes Unal is set to join Belgian side Genk on loan, according to reports.
– Leicester have reportedly signed defensive midfielder N’Golo Kante from SM Caen.
– Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino admits USA defender DeAndre Yedlin could go out on loan next season.
– Manchester United have reportedly had a sensational £42million double transfer bid for Lazio pair Felipe Anderson and Stefan De Vrij rejected this week.
– Louis van Gaal accepted that David De Gea may want to leave Manchester United as he contemplated a problematic situation that he described as “not favourable” for anyone.
– Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has revealed Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho’s “good favour” in selling Petr Cech to Arsenal was a surprise
Football tit bits:
– Blackpool have been fined £50,000 by the Football Association following the pitch invasion which caused their final match of last season, against Huddersfield at Bloomfield Road,to be abandoned.
– Crowd trouble caused the abandonment of Thursday’s Europa League qualifier between Kukesi and Legia Warsaw in Albania. Legia had just taken a 2-1 lead in the first leg of the third qualifying round tie when their player Ondrej Duda was hit by an object thrown from the stand.
– Lionel Messi and Javier Mascherano have returned to training ahead of schedule for Barcelona as the club prepares for the 2015-16 season.
– South Korean Chung Mong-Joon has confirmed he plans to run for the FIFA presidency at next year’s election, saying
Michel Platini is not the right man for the job.